Business in Geneva


I am very happy to start my new business in Geneva, which is my passion from young time. I remember when I was a kid I used to go in the kitchen behind my mother and always watching what she was doing how she is cooking and etc. but one time I did one very dangerous tried in my life that I till remembered very well, I was making puri and I have given my whole hands  in the hot oil, then I was started to cry lot and scared from my mom that she will be angry and slap me, but when my mom has saw me to cry she came and took me in her arms and started to make treatment on my hands and explained, me do not do this again till you not grow up but I respected her decisions and now me my self is cook in Geneva. It is really funny but thanks to mom and my husband who supported me to reach till here.

Comments

Popular Posts