Pickpockets in Europe

It is a big job for the people who can take care about their pocket or their money bags, today I was going to visit my friend and I was waiting for my tram and when I enter in the tram, I heard that my purse chain somebody is trying to open but it was too much crowd inside the tram so I was not paying so much attention and in 3min it is done my money bag was going to thief’s hands. It was not before like this but the government has open the border for everybody without checking any documents anybody can enter easily, I was quite unhappy with this because not that they have picked my pocket I was more unhappy for those people who is earning every day and what they are earning may be it is for their family or for their study etc. etc. I think! The Swiss government has to take action on this.

Comments

Popular Posts