Ma cuisine indienne à Genève ( My Indian cooking in Geneva)


I am very happy to represent my country India in Geneva; I have started my cooking lesson in Geneva for my dear friends that it can be helpful for you to find easy Indian recipes in my own page Ma cuisine indienne à Genève (My Indian cooking in Geneva). My goal to teach as much as it can be! My intension to inspire to others with my easy and testy cooking. Indian cooking is a very simple and easy to cook if you can remember the spices then it will be magic for you, because we have several spices and we mix this to any kind of recipe but you must keep in your mind that what spices you should put in the each different recipe.

Comments

  1. Great blog post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info a lot.

    Cuisine Geneve

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts