My time in India 2011.

I will tell you what I have felt during the vacancy in India; I have expended my time that I will share with you. It is really wonderful feelings when you arrive in your own country and especially own birth place. When I am going to my country I prefer to eat from my mother’s hand whatever she is cooking it is wonderful test coming through her hand. My mother is waiting each year for me that when I will arrive that she can see me and cooks everything in a short time, moms are always same, even you born in India or Europe everywhere is same. I try to meet my friends and family when I have time I like to cook food and make chai Tea time to time for my family and for me too. I miss my family when I am in Europe and when I am in Europe I miss my country and my family, friends.

Comments

Popular Posts