My journey in Gaya.

I was only one day in New Delhi after I was leaving for my city Birth place Gaya Delhi to Gaya it is about one night journey but if your train is late then maybe you can be late for 6hr or 7hr. Indian trains are very comfortable if you will pay good amount for your train ticket then you will get good sleeping birth with air-condition and food. When I was coming for my place Gaya unfortunately I had bad luck! that time it was raining a lot in Up (Utter Pradesh) and Bihar side monsoon was not finished that time so I was blocked in mughalsarai and this railway station is the biggest railway station where all the trains must stopped, there I was blocked cause of rain and the railway stuffs was working hard to remove the water from the tracks hrs. and hrs. they was working, because if they will not remove the water from the tracks then train driver cannot see the tracks and it could be dangerous for the passengers. So after 6hrs late train finally arrived at Gaya.

Comments

Popular Posts