Geneva to India.

I arrived in India New Delhi 21st of September, i was flying by Lufthansa which is Garman company; it is not the first time to fly by Lufthansa since long time I am taking this company. I have taken flight from Geneva and stopped at Frankfurt and then Frankfurt to New Delhi. Before I have heard lot of compliments about Frankfurt that this airport is the one of biggest airport in whole world but system was not correct as I felt because if you have to wait for your flight but there are no seats for take rest for few minute, you will find the seats but very selected and then few peoples can seat at a time. So I saw that few Indian older peoples was really not happy with their reception, so I think that in this airport must be have seats for all the peoples.

Comments

Popular Posts