Alone

Sometime we are feeling very alone in the life even we have everything around us.
Alone life is very difficult for the people, sometime we are friendly with the loneliness, lot of people like to stay alone when they are sad or they are unhappy with the things which they don't like absolutely in their life.
I have heard so many hard stories in my life which is give me lesson to learn more and to be strong in the life. It is one story of my one of my good friend who was never search in her life that one day it will happen in her life.
But she never give up always fighting with the problems and try to make her friend to loneliness.
Our best friend is book or stay alone and talk our self, that why? what? etc etc. But in the life you will never find out your answer because life is full of Mystery.

Comments

Popular Posts