Invitation

Today it was a nice day for me and we was invited at home of one of our friend for dinner. She has made an specialty from Italy, It is known dish as a Risotto, it is really testy food for everybody who lives in Italy or who lives not in Italy. I love the culture of Europe and the fast life of Europe. Most of the people is working out side from the house either in the office or neither in an other place, lot of time i am asking to my husband that here people how they get time for them self, because they are living early morning for the work and then coming back home, after preparing food for the family, etc, for me it is really unbelievable. I have a pleasure to stay in Geneva at least i can learn lot of things from this country and from the people also.

Comments

Popular Posts