Happy mother's day




Today it is the big festival for all the mothers, who is really important for the child. We are really blessed from the god that he has given us life as woman, and it is really pleasure to be a woman. My mother is my master, my friend, my sister..she is every thing for me, mother who cares lot to their child than anything, she will eat less and part of food will give to their child, then at least child can sleep better in the night with food, lots of nights she is not sleeping because of their child, she is waiting that my child can sleep deeply then I'll try to sleep, each moments mothers are dedicating to their child, mothers are thinking each second only about their child. I love my mother very much and i wish to god for her a long life with good health, happiness.
M- MOST CARING
O- ONLY ONE PERSON WHO CAN GIVE LOVE TO THEIR CHILDREN
T-TEACHER
H-HONEST, HUMBLE
E-ENTHUSIASM, ENJOY
R-RIGHT

Comments

Popular Posts