picnic

Today we did small picnic in the park of Geneva, it was a very good weather with sunny day, I was happy to done the picnic with my husband. Firstly we were going to make shopping for the picnic and we had lot of fun together, we bought lot of different kind of food and beverages. I am happy with my life and I wish to those helpless women, that ladies who are suffering the torture from their family and I wish to god, that give them strength and power to fight with their problems and struggles. I wish i could do something for them and make them free from these bad peoples hands. One side they are worshiping to goddess Durga, and other side they are killing to the baby girl and burning either killing the women for dowry, India is still following that stupid traditions and rules.

Comments

Popular Posts