invitetion.




















I am very happy to invite somebody at home and try to do a wonderful welcome to the guest. In Hindu religion the guest is our god and if you make happy to your guest, it means you did happy to the god. I love to cook and serve the people, when I am going to India I always try to make some different food for my family and for friends too, and it is really a pleasure for me to do all that. Here it is really difficult to see and meet the friends and family because it is not possible to see each other all the time, people is very busy with their work and sometime they have not the time for them self. When I was here first time it was quite surprising for me, what kind of culture of Europe? But slowly I understood that the life style and the other expenses are much higher then India so each and everybody must work for manage their life style; it is really wonderful to see other culture of Switzerland.

Comments

Popular Posts