Happy New Year.







Today it is New Year of Bengali cast and this day we are celebrating with lots of joy and taking blessing from the elders. It is little shocking for the people who knows that our new year is 1st of January but each religions has their own new year, like Punjabi, Bengali, Muslim, Jain, Japanese, etc… so everybody celebrating with lot of enthusiasm. In calendar we have New Year in 14th of April but religious peoples are celebrating on 15th of April. I miss my family lot on these days and especially on the festivals because that time we have lot of excitement to prepare the things for the festivals, different kinds of food, new cloths to see different kinds of god’s statues, meet with friend’s family. Today I was calling India to my family to take the blessing from my parents and I was little emotional but I don’t want to show them my emotions. My mother she catches me if I am sad or emotional. I wish to god that he keeps my family safe and happy.

Comments

Popular Posts