Alone

Today i was feeling alone and sad also, sometime it is really difficult to pass one day without parents and brother sisters too. I am very close to my family, I love them lot, and they loves me lot, today I was calling at home in India like each day, but when I was talking with my father I was very emotional because He was asking me when I’ll come to India and when I will go back, he was not happy that I will go to meet with them, he was sad that I will leave very early. When I am there everybody is very happy with my presents and that makes me very happy. You know when you are far from your family then you understanding the important of family and relationship. I am requesting to those people who closer to their family, please give them as time as you can, and as love as you can, because family is very important in our life.

Comments

Popular Posts