Love

Love is the important part of our life, without love nobody can live their life easily. I am very happy and blessed from the god that I got my loving parents and my family.

When you awake in the morning may be you are looking to the trees and specially the nest of the birds how much they have loved for each other and so much care for each other.

I was never thought that one day I will get very loving husband, he loves me more than anything, and I am really thank full to the god who has given loving parents and husband . Girls are always expecting that they will get in their life loving husband who can give support and courage in any situation. First love yourself then everybody will love you.

In India we have so much partiality between boys and girls, each time women must proof in front of the people but not the guys, lot of women are dying either for dowry or for anything else, all the time women must proof, in the head of people still it is that women are the weakest point and we have still bad thinking for the women in the fast going life, if we love our goddess Durga and worshiping to the cows and other sense we are torture to the women and animals. I am thinking that people must be shame on them, who is behaving really bad with women and animals.

Comments

Popular Posts