Pain

Today it was very sad day for me i have lost somebody, who was very close to me, i knows her since
15years and we had passed very good time together and it was really shocking for me to except that she is no more with me.

She was pregnant and she had one child from before and her child is baby girl and only 3years old.
When i was in India for the festival on September, i saw that she was little bad but not so much, she was living under our house and she was poor lady and she has no money to pay us so she told that she will work in our home,

she will take care about our house so she was as like our family member and just like a my younger sister.

When i saw that she was not good then she was admitted in government hospital during one month
only cause of money and bad treatment she has lost her life, my father was trying to help and save her but the family of her not giving permission to anybody to interfere in their own life and due to careless people she has lost her life and it gave me strong pain in my heart and i cannot forget in my whole life.

Comments

Popular Posts