Eyes

Eyes are the main important things, which is the real value of the life.

I am sometime thinking that if somebody has no eyes then how they will see this beautiful world, it is really hard and difficult moments in the life.

i have a special soft corner for those peoples who really suffering from these problems, i am 29 years old and i have eyes problems, when i have made my eyes check-up then doctor told me during in the 5 years i will lose my eyes and i was shocked to hear this.

I do not believe this, that i have only few years to do the treatment in my eyes. Doctor has told me as soon as i will have to take decision for my eyes operation, otherwise i can loss my eyes.

I am very lucky that before i will loss the eyes, i have got an information , i have a problems in my eyes, i am very much thankful to god that who has given me so much caring husband, through him i will get back my eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts