Pain

Sometime peoples are thinking that my problems are much more than other, but when you are looking others problem then your problems will look very small.

It was the story about one my friend she was very close to me, and reason was that some where our nature was little same, maybe that's why we was good friend.

She was very good looking woman very intelligent, clever, etc. I was nothing in front of her except my good heart.

One morning she stand up from the bed and got ready for the school and as usual she came in my home to pick up me for go to school together and we played lot in school and we have expend lot of good time together.

Same day evening we got news that she got paralysis attacked in her left side of body, that day i was feeling like i have no sense and i am hearing everything but i have no sound in my mouth, but with the time the bad clouds was going but the pain is still remaining.

Comments

Popular Posts