''GOD''

When i am sad and my mind is going in to other direction then, i am always taking help from the god, i know that, lots of people are not believing on this kind of blind faith on the god but i think that some where i feel that some body is with me to give me help, love, support and guidance, and each day i feel like this and each day i am increasing the faith on the god. I remember very well the story about one accident which was happen with me, when i was 15 year's old and i was giving a tuition to the student, when i was going out from my house to give the tuition, and i have wearied the shoes and when i was crossing the road for going to give the tuition then my shoes has broken and then, i was returning home for change my shoes then i heard the sound of faring then after i have seen that one lady dieing with the gun cause of one guy who want to snatch the golden jewelery from this lady and when she was protecting herself then the guy shoot her on that spot where i was going, and it was the time 3: 30 in afternoon, and it was the good luck for me but it was bad luck for that lady, who killed for nothing. God has given me my life on behalf of this lady and i am thankful to god that he has saved me.

Comments

Popular Posts