Life is hard


I have expend very nice day with my friend and i am happy with my day, i wish that every day i will expend my days joyful. Each peoples are thinking that my problems are much bigger then others but when we are looking others problems then we are realizing that our problems are very little, i saw today one handicap boy and i was thinking that he is more powerful then all other things because he can fight from the problems. Accept people and life as they are, not as you think they should be. Count your blessings, not your curses. Think about good things, things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. Recognize your limitations. When a person is running as hard as he can and gets a little push, he won't run faster--he'll only fall down. Don't try more than you can do.

Comments

Popular Posts