My friend





















It was a very nice Sunday for me, today my husband has prepared lunch for whole family and it was nice afternoon with family and then after i was expending my time with my friend, she is from Africa and she has two beautiful children, it was very good with the children and after, i have explain about the religion of India, then my friend has explain about her country. She had prepared good food in the evening and everybody should to eat from the same plate so it was really good experience with this. I was happy with my day. I was teaching them how to wear a Saree and after they was trying them self, it was good that somebody has interest about our tradition. Today it was very good weather in Geneva.

Comments

  1. Bravo Samapthi pour le sprogrès en français! Et pour la qualité des photos aussi...Faudra venir du côté d'Essertines, un jour, ...le dieu du vin y est aussi!

    je vous embrasse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts