Memories

It was coming again some memories because, today i have seen one girl in my institute who was talking about India and about Bodh- Gaya, because she was in Bodh-Gaya as a volunteer . She had visited Bodh-Gaya, Delhi, Varanashi, and Kolkata, in 2008. I am thinking that,the world is small and peoples can meet with known person anywhere, anytime, and i was surprised when she told about the schools of the world in Bodh-Gaya so, it is easy to find somebody.
We have discussed about lot of things in the institute, it was group discussion about the difficulties in Geneva for the new peoples who is coming from the other country, how we can find the bus for going to one point to other point, and if we need to go to doctor how we are managing, it is true that first time i have faced with lot of problems and it was really hard for me, always i takes help from my husband, one or two time is OK to take a help from the husband but always it is not possible and still now i am asking the help from my husband and i am thinking cause of language, i am wishing that one day i can make all my work alone.

Comments

Popular Posts