Geneva

I was arrived in Geneva 18th of march in 2008 . It will be two years in this march, i was not sure that i can stay in Geneva, because it is really other world for me and to make a adjustment with the cultures, traditions and all other things it is really hard for me. Now i am always trying to make a better things and try to learn all other things also.
When i am thinking about my arriving in Geneva two years before and i am making compare between before and now i have found it is a big differences, i am happy that at least i have started my journey from India to Geneva.
Today was my French lessons, i will finish my 2nd semester in 24th of march and i will continue next French lessons, and 3rd semester it will be start from 12th of April, it is slowly going to hard and i wish that i can follow good way.

Comments

Popular Posts