Weather was happy





Today was very nice weather with strong sun light, i was thinking about India, because we get sun light every day so in winter sometime we get not sun light but every thing is important in the life without up and down you don't have interest in your life. So i have visited lake side it was really nice. i have some photos of this i want to present this. Lot of peoples was out side today everybody was happy to go out , today was nice day for me, today i woke up and i see my mother in law see was seating alone with sad face like today was her last day, i looked in her eyes that something see is telling to me i asked her like everyday are you fine see told by expression that see is well and i found her she is not well and i was going to near her and i toke her in the arms my tears was came automatically and i was thinking that when people got old then they need big help and support from the children. I am from Indian family and my mother in law she is from Germany and we can understand to each other by expression. I love my family my husband family and my family in India i want to give love to everybody because i love my self, if you respect and love your self then you can give respect and love to others.

Comments

Popular Posts