Raining

I have expend nice time today it was nice to stay at home when you have to do something, then your time will pass very quick, it is normal i think! and when you have nothing to do then it will be very difficult to pass the time. Today i had discussed with my mother she was happy, then i felt little relax and i have explained her that life is not easy every time new challenges and you have to fight for this, i think this is life if every thing is easy in your life then you feel not the happiness of good things and sadness of things so every thing is important in the life. then you can feel the importance of the life.Today in Geneva it was raining it was nice with the rain and i asked in my place (Gaya) it is starting to be hot, my family was telling that they must start the fan. So i am preferring to stay in Geneva. So i have expend my time with my husband.

Comments

Popular Posts