Market




I was in the market of Carouge Starting with nice sunny morning, after slowly it was converted in the clouds, normally each Saturday i am going to buy the fresh vegetables , i love to see and buy the fresh things. They have putted Swiss flag around the vegetables.So many choice verity of cheese in the market, for me every thing are interesting to see all this. Lot of people around the market somebody buying this and that, so exciting. I have started my day with worship to god, then we have decided me and my husband to go in the market then we have made our shopping, little tour around the country side, today my husband is preparing very testy cake.
I was calling today to my family in India they was telling about the festival of Holi, i am not there but i can feel the excitement of this festival. But it minces not that i am not happy here, i love Geneva.I learn from today that keep
patience in the life.

Comments

Popular Posts