Holi

In two days our festival will start, i am quite excited because it is so much souvenir of my childhood with friends and family, which still remaining in my head. Hole day we are playing with colors and we are cooking different kinds of sweets and food then, we are waiting for the evening and then we are taking shower and try to remove the colors from the skin. In the evening we are wearing new cloths and we are going to each other house to give gulaal and aabir to elders and youngers. This festival is symbol of friendship and love.That we can make a friend if we have any misunderstanding between any other people.
I have passed my day very nice, i have made sweet dessert gajar ka halwa (carrot halwa). And i have made some other things, and funny thing was that wind and sun was playing together.It was little raining in the Geneva. I was thinking that every day i am learning from here, i am happy for this.

Comments

Popular Posts